Forms-Office of Academic Assistance –Student Forms

Undergraduate Change of College Request Form

Question: How do I change from one College to another?

Answer: If you are a current Byrdine F. Lewis College of Nursing and Health Professions student you should fill out the online Undergraduate Change of College Form. If you are a student in a different College and wish to switch to the Byrdine F. Lewis College of Nursing and Health Professions, you should contact that Academic Assistance Office for a Change of College form. Once those forms are submitted your academic file will be transferred to the appropriate College for processing.


Undergraduate Petition Request Forms

Question: How do I submit a request for undergraduate nursing, undergraduate Health Informatics or nutrition petition?

Answer: You may submit your petition request for the B.S Nursing at Undergraduate Petition -Nursing. The undergraduate Nursing program will only consider course substitutions for NURS 2010 and SNHP 3000.

Health Informatics petitions may be submitted at Undergraduate Petition – Health Informatics for requests for the following:

  1. Request to take a course out of sequence.
  2. Waiver- for those applying to the program who have not completed prerequisites

Nutrition petitions may be submitted at Undergraduate Petition – Nutrition.

You must be accepted by the University and designated a Georgia State University student before filing a petition.


Undergraduate Nursing Letters of Recommendation

Question: How do I submit letters of recommendation for undergraduate nursing?

Answer: You should not submit however the recommender must submit your letters of recommendation before the application deadline in which you are applying.

Graduate Petition Request Forms:

Question:  How do I submit a request for reinstatement for the graduate nursing program?

Answer:  Submit a Graduate Petition Reinstatement – Nursing Form.  This form should only be completed for the graduate division of nursing reinstatement process.  The reinstatement form will require a justification from requester why they should be reinstated to the Graduate Division of the Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing.  It must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the term you are requesting reinstatement.