The Graduate Certificate in Health Leadership is open to graduate students with a minimum 3.0 GPA and who wish to earn this credential.
This program expands the educational opportunities for individuals interested in advancing their knowledge and skills needed as a leader in a healthcare organization. The interdisciplinary nature of this program allows students to step outside their traditional focus to understand better the framework and impact of leadership knowledge and skills on communication, organizational effectiveness, and ultimately health care and health outcomes. The content will build upon courses offered in the Lewis College. Students can be enrolled in master’s level programs or not and can be students at Georgia State or not currently Georgia State University students.
For admission, the following minimum admission requirements must be satisfied:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Online application for graduate study
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals knowledgeable of the applicant’s professional and academic abilities
- Current resume, including education, work experience and professional development, professional and/or community activities, research and publications
- A personal statement identifying your educational/professional goals and the purpose for applying to the specific graduate option