*You must have a Panther ID before applying to the School of Nursing (step 2).
Perimeter Students Only: Submit transition application to undergraduate admissions.
All other transfer students: Submit a transfer application to undergraduate admissions.
Please Note: Application deadlines are subject to change. Thank you for your interest in the Georgia State University RN-BSN Bridge degree completion program. The application portal for the RN-BSN program fall 2022 admission is closed.
- RN-BSN Track Application – Closed
- Recommender Form
You will need to submit academic transcripts from each college and/or university attended regardless of whether or not a degree was conferred.
- Unofficial transcripts are sufficient for an admission decision. If you are extended an offer of admission, you will need to submit official transcripts before the start of courses.
- Documents such as self-printed academic histories, web-based academic evaluations, or anything handwritten are not acceptable for an admission decision.
- The RN to BSN application requires a resume.
- Submit nursing license number along with resume.
Online recommendations must be submitted through the recommender’s email address. Your recommendation letters will be disqualified and no points received if not submitted by recommender’s email.
Any attempt to circumvent the process is considered a violation as referred to in the GSU Code of Conduct and Administrative Policy Prohibited General Conduct. The following types of behavior constitute violation of the Georgia State University Student code of Conduct. Any student who is found responsible for any of the following misconduct is subject to disciplinary sanctions outline.
140 Decatur St.
Room 900 Urban Life Building
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 4019
Atlanta, GA 30302-4019
Accreditation and Approvals
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master of science degree program in nursing, Post-master’s certificate and Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Georgia State University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
P: (202) 887-6791
F: (202) 887-8476
Georgia State University School of Nursing is a member of the National Hartford Center of Gerontological Nursing.