- Gerontological Nursing
- Healthy Aging and Aging in Place
- Theory-Based Exercise Training and Lifestyle Interventions
- Health Disparities
- Physical Activity Behavior
- Analysis of Gait, Mobility, and Cognitive Functions
- Hypertension Self-Management and Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Big Data Analysis
140 Decatur St.
Room 900 Urban Life Building
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 4019
Atlanta, GA 30302-4019
National Hartford Center of Gerontological Nursing
Georgia State University School of Nursing is a member of the National Hartford Center of Gerontological Nursing.
Accreditation and Approvals
The baccalaureate degree in nursing, master’s degree in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Georgia State are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
P: (202) 887-6791
F: (202) 887-8476