Working @ the Lewis College
AT THE LEWIS College we offer more than an education – we offer a rewarding, working atmosphere for our students, staff, and faculty employees. Many different employment opportunities exist within our organization.The Lewis College is one of eight colleges that comprise the dynamic and innovative Georgia State University. At 100 years old, Georgia State has a highly diverse student enrollment of over 32,000 and over 50 nationally and internationally ranked programs. Atlanta offers an ideal setting for GSU’s urban research mission. The University is strategically located in downtown Atlanta and is only 15 minutes from the world’s busiest airport, blocks from the State Capitol and the largest public health hospital in the Southeast, and close to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Cancer Society.
- Nursing, Assistant/Associate/Full Professor (9‐month, Tenure Track appointments)
- Nursing, Clinical Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor (9‐month, Non‐Tenure Track appointments)
- Occupational Therapy, 3 Tenure Track Faculty Positions
- Occupational Therapy, 2 Non-Tenure Track Faculty Positions
- Physical Therapy, Department Chair and Lewis Distinguished Professor
To apply for staff openings within the Lewis College visit Georgia State University Human Resources website.
Search Staff Openings Georgia State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action university and accommodates individuals with disabilities. All applicants must comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Woman and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
View our Relocation Guide for tips on moving to the Atlanta area.